[MathTechFinProfessors] Θέσεις για Υποψήφιους διδάκτορες στο : The University of Connecticut

NIKOLAOS STAYRAKAKIS nikolas στο central.ntua.gr
Κυρ 5 Φεβ 2017 14:27:04 EET

ÈÝóåéò ãéá ÕðïøÞöéïõò äéäÜêôïñåò óôï : The University of Connecticut
ðéèáíüí íá åíäéáöÝñåé êÜðïéïõò/åò  áðü óáò

From: "Ilies, Horea" < <mailto:horea.ilies óôï uconn.edu> horea.ilies óôï uconn.edu>

Subject: inquiring about potential PhD students

Date: 4 February 2017 at 21:13:26 GMT

To: " <mailto:loulakis óôï math.ntua.gr> loulakis óôï math.ntua.gr" <
<mailto:loulakis óôï math.ntua.gr> loulakis óôï math.ntua.gr>

Dear Prof. Loulakis,

Prof. Ilias Bilionis (now at Purdue) highly recommended that I get in touch
with you regarding potential PhD students that have strong mathematical and
computational background.

I am a professor of Mechanical Engineering with a dual appointment in
Computer Science and Engineering at the University of Connecticut and my
research tackles several different geometric-heavy problems across multiple
disciplines. Although my background is in the general area of Geometric and
Physical Modeling, we also work on haptics, human computer interaction,
nano-robots/machines, engineering design and robotics.

I am looking for multiple PhD students (with full funding) to join my lab
during Fall 2017. I would appreciate tremendously if you could put me in
touch with those students that you think would be a good match and would be
interested in such an opportunity. My PhD students can register in either
the Mechanical Engineering or the Computer Science departments.

Thank you in advance.

Best wishes,

-Horea

 -

Horea Ilies, Ph.D.

Professor and Department Head

Department of Mechanical Engineering
(by courtesy) Computer Science and Engineering

The University of Connecticut
191 Auditorium Road, Unit-3139
Storrs, CT 06269-3139

Phone: (860) 486-8813
Fax: (860) 486-5088

E-mail:  <mailto:ilies óôï engr.uconn.edu> ilies óôï engr.uconn.edu
 <http://cdl.engr.uconn.edu/> http://cdl.engr.uconn.edu

*	Professor,   NIKOLAOS   M. STAVRAKAKIS
NATIONAL TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY of ATHENS (NTUA),  Dept. of MATHEMATICS,
School of APPLIED MATHEMATICS & PHYSICAL SCIENCES,
Zografou Campus,   GR157-80,  ATHENS,  GREECE.
TEL: 30 1 210 7721779 (+ voice mail) - FAX: 30 1 210 7721775,  Mobile Phone:
30 1  6972 706447
e-mail:  <mailto:nikolas óôï central.ntua.gr> nikolas óôï central.ntua.gr,
<http://www.math.ntua.gr/~stavraka/> http://www.math.ntua.gr/~stavraka/

 P  ÓêÝøïõ ðñéí ôõðþóåéò

¸íá óõíçìÝíï HTML êáèáñßóôçêå...

Περισσότερες πληροφορίες για την Mathprotprof λίστα ηλεκτρονικού ταχυδρομείου