[MathTechFinProfessors] Carnegie Mellon University Summer School and Workshop on Equilibrium Theory

NIKOLAOS STAYRAKAKIS nikolas στο central.ntua.gr
Τρί 14 Φεβ 2017 18:01:09 EET

FYI

From: Scott Robertson < <mailto:srobertson77 óôï gmail.com>
srobertson77 óôï gmail.com>

Subject: Carnegie Mellon University Summer School and Workshop on
Equilibrium Theory

Date: 13 February 2017 at 15:51:20 GMT+2

To: Scott Robertson < <mailto:srobertson77 óôï gmail.com>
srobertson77 óôï gmail.com>, Kasper Larsen <
<mailto:kasperl2andrew.cmu.edu óôï gmail.com> kasperl2andrew.cmu.edu óôï gmail.com>

Dear friends and colleagues:

We are organizing a summer school and subsequent workshop on equilibrium
theory from June 12 - 15 at Carnegie Mellon University. We are hoping that
you can help spread the word through your network. You can find more
information here

 <http://www.math.cmu.edu/CCF/CCFevents/summer17/index.html>
http://www.math.cmu.edu/CCF/CCFevents/summer17/index.html

No registration is needed and there is no registration fee either. We have
limited money to support travel and housing for junior researchers. To be
considered for support just reply to this message.

Fell free to forward this email to other interested parties. We hope to see
you!

Best wishes,

The organizers:

Kasper Larsen and Scott Robertson.

*	Professor,   NIKOLAOS   M. STAVRAKAKIS
NATIONAL TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY of ATHENS (NTUA),  Dept. of MATHEMATICS,
School of APPLIED MATHEMATICS & PHYSICAL SCIENCES,
Zografou Campus,   GR157-80,  ATHENS,  GREECE.
TEL: 30 1 210 7721779 (+ voice mail) - FAX: 30 1 210 7721775,  Mobile Phone:
30 1  6972 706447
e-mail:  <mailto:nikolas óôï central.ntua.gr> nikolas óôï central.ntua.gr,
<http://www.math.ntua.gr/~stavraka/> http://www.math.ntua.gr/~stavraka/

 P  ÓêÝøïõ ðñéí ôõðþóåéò

¸íá óõíçìÝíï HTML êáèáñßóôçêå...

Περισσότερες πληροφορίες για την Mathprotprof λίστα ηλεκτρονικού ταχυδρομείου